Mar 23, 2010

You'll See

Just came from another job interview. Needless to say I didn't get the job. After three job interviews with Target I've came to the conclusion that they don't hire anyone. If your reading this right now and you work at Target, pat yourself on the back because you my friend are a fucking Wizard.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think Target can't grasp the concept that if you pay me, I will get things done. It's fairly simple to understand. Having three years of retail exprience I know what it takes to get the job done in a store such as Target. All one needs to do is help customers, use their best judgement and do their work. The problem with Target is they overcomplicate things which could possibly explain why they're #100 on Forbe's Global 500 "Top Company" list compared to Kroger (a company I previously worked for) whom is #82. Many times during my interview I just wanted to interupt the woman interviewing me and tell her, "Cut me a check and things will get done".

I think what irritated me the most is that she straight up lied to my face. Anybody who knows me, knows that I'm not a plastic person so for her to lie to me made me want to sweet chin music her. After fumbling over a few of her words, she finally blurted "We'll get back at you in a few days." I just said "Thank You" and walked out knowing that she lied and I didn't get hired. I dread when people lie about major things. Lie about ignoring my call or a small favor I asked, but not something like a job. Reguardless, I'm still optimistic about life. I know that by the time I'm her age I'll make what she makes bi-weekly in a 8 hour workday. It's just a matter of time...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment