Mar 7, 2010

Someday Soon

Being a good friend to certain people in my life becomes difficult at times. I have the past and memories to thank for that. It's gotten so bad with someone whom I love very much until the point that I almost completely erased them from my live. I do wish I could see you every so often and just kill time away slowly while being in your presence. What makes it worst is I know I can if I wanted... but something isn't there anymore.

I even feel like a bad friend to the person who knew me better than anybody else a lot too. I used to always do whatever I could to make her feel better when she was in an unfavorable mood, but these days it seems she always says something to make me stop caring. Then there are those other times when she reminds of the person I used to know. I tend to get blinded by that. Sooner or later, I eventually run into a wall when I realize that shes not the girl I used to know. Her one track mind bores me and shes addicted to everything liable to cause trouble for her (except books).

Which brings up one question: Why fix something if its not going to work like it did before? You know something is wrong when you start to question yourself. I've come to learn that one should never find answers to questions never asked of them.

I'm still trying to avoid doing so...

No comments:

Post a Comment