Mar 4, 2010

5 more days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't been this excited about a video game in a while. I truly do believe this has the potential to be one of the best Final Fantasies (provided the story line holds up). Final Fantasy X proved that a major plot twist (a.k.a. a bad ending) can bring down a game. As if that wasn't enough Square-Enix made a very poor attempt to clean up the mess with X-2. With the exception of Paine (and Rikku) I hated that game. I do love FFX though... just not more than VI or VII. Anywho, FFXIII looks very promising and as long as it has a solid plot it should have no problem replacing FFX on my "Top Final Fantasies List." I'll know in 5 more days when I grab my copy. Until then I'm going to continue to pass the time playing my Resident Evil games.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed a nigga ain't talking about that Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not. Poke'mon is cool and all... I just don't play it anymore because you do the same things in every game and IT HAS NO STORYLINE!

    ReplyDelete