Mar 12, 2010

Oxymoron

It was so vivid... It felt so real... or so I thought.
I laugh to myself now that I'm awake and no longer sleeping. No, not just sleeping. I was dreaming. Dreaming about someone who doesn't even exist. Was it a sign of some sort attempting to convey something I'm oblivious to? How should I interpret this dream? After my short lived laugh I wasn't really too sure about anything. All I know is I felt "that kind of happiness" within my dream when I was with her.

According to Sigmund Freud, dreams often have the characteristic to be blatant wish-fulfillments. This could basically mean that I'm lonely therefore my "dreams" fullfilled my wish by taking the liberty of granting me a partner (in my sleep) ultimately giving me false hope.

Dreams are beautiful assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment