Jun 20, 2010

The Boxer

I really wasn't going to download it
I was just going to wait until it released
but after hearing the live version of
"Everything You Wanted"



I cracked...
With that being said
After being skeptical about the outcome of the album
And Kele going solo
I must say I love this album

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The only way I can describe the album is
The Psychodelicness of the music from the 60's
Mixed with the Disco music from the 70's
Throw the fearlessness of the 80's music
A little house music / the jams from the 90's that I grew up on
And finally the sounds of the future
And you get...
The Boxer
(By the way)
I'm STILL buying the album

1 comment:

  1. if this had a like button i would definitely click it. i take it this is the lead singer from block party who has now launched a solo career?

    ReplyDelete